The center is committed to pursuing domestic civic literacy survey research projects and developing the standardization and institutionalization of the investigation process, to promote higher efficiency in civic literacy investigations, as well as providing more convincing and important results.
1. We integrate the teaching and research resources in our school to promote the public literacy studies and related academic researches and activities.
2. We collect the international public literacy studies and related examples, and cooperate with some research units for similar developing goals to enhance Taiwan’s worldwide reputation.
3. We accept government institutions and local enterprises to facilitate the public literacy studies, thematic research projects, and related implementation of the program.
4. We assist to hold the seminars and public forum activities of the public literacy studies to provide some suggestions to Taiwan government.
5. Others relevant events about the research.
6. We accept the commission or personally offer some workshops and training.